Michael O'Neal stands shoulder to shoulder with the A-list celebrities of the podcasting world with his phenomenally successful show, The Solopreneur Hour and the well loved Sololab of Proudly Unemployables of which I am a product of.
Besides being a huge Porsche fan and Hoyer aficionado, he is one of the most incredibly fashion forward, and self-aware men I know. We discussed:
- How being broke affected him as a man,
- How he became conscious of how he was showing up to the world,
- How he builds himself daily,
- Michael’s three tenets of life,
- How he feels about the jealousy component in relationships,
- Having open communication in a relationship,
- His opinion on the idea of being "monogamish",
- Where evolved guys can find evolved women and
- What turns him off with women.
Direct download: TEY006__Michael_ONeal.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00am EST